U.S. Immigration & Citizenship Law
We handle every type of U.S. immigration and citizenship-related matter. Our web site includes a library of information on all types of immigration and citizenship matters, and we add information to the web site often.
- Green cards through Adjustment of Status
- Immigrant visas through marriage (IR-1 and CR-1)
- K-1 fiance(e) visas
- Waivers of Inadmissibility (Forms I-601 and 601A)
- Removal of Conditions After Divorce (Waiver of the Joint Filing Requirement)
- Permission to Reapply for Admission to the U.S. After Deportation or Removal
- Waivers Under the Adam Walsh Act
- Child Citizenship Act of 2000
- Derivation and Acquisition of Citizenship through Parents and Grandparents
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
Federal District Court Litigation
Request a Consultation
Brandon Gillin worked diligently to protect my green card access. Furthermore he encouraged me to pursue my citizenship. I am pleased say that I am officially a naturalized American citizen.
— Christian O.