U.S. IMMIGRATION & CITIZENSHIP LAW
We handle every type of U.S. immigration and citizenship-related matter. Whether petitioning for a family member, an employee for your business, or applying for permanent or temporary status through investment, we can help.
- Green cards through Adjustment of Status
- Immigrant visas through marriage (IR-1 and CR-1)
- K-1 fiance(e) visas
- Waivers of Inadmissibility (Forms I-601 and 601A)
- Removal of Conditions (Joint Filing)
- Removal of Conditions After Divorce (Waiver of the Joint Filing Requirement)
- Permission to Reapply for Admission to the U.S. After Deportation or Removal
- Waivers Under the Adam Walsh Act
- Child Citizenship Act of 2000
- Derivation and Acquisition of Citizenship through Parents and Grandparents
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
Federal District Court Litigation
Request a Consultation
Attorney Brandon Gillin
Tel. (425) 947-1130
My wife and I hired Brandon to guide us through the change of status process for my wife who is from China. Brandon and his paralegal Alisha, worked with us through the long wait for the eventual interview, promptly answering questions and providing support through the year and a half process. My wife’s English was not great, so it was a huge help having Alisha, a native Mandarin speaker to help with the communication process. Today she received her Permanent Resident card and we are very happy. I highly recommend Brandon and team to assist you with any immigration needs. Thanks to everyone at Gillin Law Group!
— Jon M.